[Sca-cooks] chocolate frother?

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Jan 11 22:27:37 PST 2007

Back on Jan. 2 Faerisa mentioned:
<<< We also got ... a hot chocolate frother with a
selection of hot choclolate mixes,...  >>>

Is this several disks of wood on a dowel stacked with space between
them, which you agitate up and down in a cup of hot chocolate to
create a froth on top? Or perhaps one of the chocolate fountains that
I've seen this season? Or are they now selling machines similar to
the fancy cappachino/coffee making machines, except they are for hot
chocolate?

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas