[Sca-cooks] Test, the usual song and dance...

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius1 at verizon.net
Sat Jan 13 15:09:03 PST 2007

On Jan 13, 2007, at 2:03 PM, Sue Clemenger wrote:

> Ah, but what are you testing? ;o) Just protesting against the New
> Yawk/Queens version of cabin fever, perhaps?
> --Maire, shuddering at the thought of what a bunch of bored Romans
> could
> cook up....

Heh heh. Let's see them laugh when we build our new Temple of Minerva
down the street, and then "forget" to tell them they don't _really_
have to worship at it...

Seriously, though, I'm playing around with some spam filters, and was
wondering if the low traffic was real or just posts being eaten.

Well, we've dispelled the notion of low traffic, haven't we? ;-)

Adamantius

eat cake!"
"Confessions", 1782

Holt, 07/29/04