[Sca-cooks] Test, the usual song and dance...

Heleen Greenwald heleen at ptd.net
Sun Jan 14 09:38:28 PST 2007

OK...I Googled "GAK" and this is what I got...definitely not food,
unless you're 2,
Phillipa

Gak Recipe

Ingredients:

1 cup white glue
food coloring, your choice of color (optional: coloring can stain!)
1 cup liquid starch
Pour glue and coloring in plastic container.

Stir until color is thoroughly mixed in.

Add starch a little at a time, stirring with a spoon or kneading with
your fingers as mixture thickens.

Keep stirring until mixture holds together like putty.

Test with your fingers: if too sticky, add more starch in small
amounts until mass is smooth and rubbery.