[Sca-cooks] New email group for Artisian Cheesemakers

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Jan 14 22:50:05 PST 2007

 > Sorry, but upon seeing this msg I immediately thought:
 >
 >> MAN #1:
 >> I think it was 'Blessed are the cheesemakers.'
 >> JESUS:
 >> ...right prevail.
 >> MRS. GREGORY:
 >> Ahh, what's so special about the cheesemakers?
 >> GREGORY:
 >> Well, obviously, this is not meant to be taken literally. It refers
 >> to any manufacturers of dairy products.

Oh. Then I guess that means that dairy cows are blessed and that you
shouldn't eat them...

This Artisian Cheesemakers list does sound interesting.
Unfortunately, I can't keep up with the lists that I am currently on.
As you can tell by how far behind I am on this list. :-)  If anyone
here joins this list, I'd appreciate you forwarding to me any good
messages or articles having to do with the SCA time period, that you
think would be good additions to the Florielgium.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com