[Sca-cooks] New Atlantian Cooking Laurel

Jenn Strobel jenn.strobel at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 10:24:07 PST 2007

Vivat to Prince Valharic.  I've worked in his kitchen and he's a
top-notch Cook and generally a good guy.

It's always nice to hear when good things happen to good people.

Odriana vander Brugghe
AEthelmearc

On 1/15/07, Elise Fleming <alysk at ix.netcom.com> wrote:

> Mistress Kiri hinted at a new cooking Laurel in Atlantia on the SCA-Cooks
> list and indeed, one was made this past weekend at their Twelfth Night.
> Why should the Midrealm Cooks have an interest?  The newest Laurel was
> Prince Valharic, former king of the Midrealm and current Prince of
> Atlantia.  His mother and I drove down to Charlotte, NC, to the event to
> surprise him.  His feast was fabulous and despite his trotting into and out
> of the feast hall more than half a dozen times, right past us, he didn't
> spot us thanks to some heroic attempts to keep us concealed.  I've just
> driven in from the event (1124 total round-trip miles) and will report on
> the food later.  My cats need attention first!
>
> Alys Katharine
>
> Elise Fleming
> alysk at ix.netcom.com
> http://home.netcom.com/~alysk/

"Without music to decorate it, time is just a bunch of boring
production deadlines or dates by which bills must be paid."
-Frank Zappa