[Sca-cooks] The Florilegium (was Weddings)

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Jan 15 17:27:11 PST 2007

Constanza Marina de Huelva asked:
<<< So, Stefan --

Is there a way for people who don't have a PayPal account (and who
really
don't want one!) to donate to the Florilegium?  >>>

Yes, although perhaps not as conveniently as using PayPal if you
already have such an account..

Send a check made out to "Mark S. Harris" to

Mark S. Harris
4105 Dauphine Dr.
Austin, TX  78727

I'd also like to know whether you are willing to let me list your
name as a contributor. I should have put that question in the PayPal
form and didn't. It might not be possible. I'd like to be able to
give some word fame to those that have helped to support the
Florilegium by making a contribution. I've been meaning to email the
previous contributors and ask them. Without their permission I
wouldn't post their names.

<<< If you'd prefer not to answer on the list, my email is:
stanza693 AT
wmconnect DOT com.  >>>

I am also disguising all email addresses in the Florilegium in
similar ways to try to keep them from spam robots yet still make them
human readable. Everything new to the Florilegium or edited for the
past two years has been and I'm working on the rest of the files as
time permits.

Thanks,
   Stefan
--------