[Sca-cooks] Speaking of Leeds ...

smcclune at earthlink.net smcclune at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 16 16:16:03 PST 2007

-----Original Message-----
>From: "Elise Fleming" <alysk at ix.netcom.com>
>
>Greetings!  One of the women who has traveled to England with some of us for courses with Ivan Day and the Leeds Food History Symposium sent this message. <snip>
<<<

Speaking of Leeds ... and the Leeds Food History Symposium ...

Has anyone heard about a date or topic yet, or whether it will be in York or Leeds this year?  A Google search only got me to info for last year's symposium.

My Beloved Husband is making noises about wanting to go back to England this year (he was born there, but moved here when he was 6 mos. old!), and if our visit were to coincide with the Symposium, wouldn't that be cool?

Many thanks!
Arwen Southernwood
Outlands