[Sca-cooks] Internet Radio for SCAdians

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Jan 17 17:29:28 PST 2007

Sharon Gordon forwarded this message about SCAdian music.

Unfortunately, I didn't see this on another list until after today's
show was over. It would have been easy to catch today since I'm stuck
at home because the roads are still iced up. I'd like to catch future
shows but that may be difficult in the future if it is only on at a
certain time, especially if I have a meeting scheduled at that time.

Does anyone know if there are archives of this show? I didn't see
anything about that on the website given. Or is it possible to set
your computer up to record such a show whether you are in front of it
or not? I'm afraid I'm rather new to Internet radio but having
something like this might get me to investigate it further. There are
a number of SCA music groups mentioned in this message which I've not
heard of before. I have also emailed THL Wynne with these same
questions.

Thanks,
   Stefan

<<< Music to dine by:

*************
Internet Radio for SCAdians!
Posted by: "Shane B" shaneb at ij.net   shane1bb
Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:53 pm (PST)

> Greetings to the list,
>
> For those of us who can listen to the radio at work, and even better
> if you have the internet, Phoenix College has acquired an internet
> radio license and yours truly has procured an hour for music.
>
> Starting tomorrow, and every Wed. during the school year, at 1-2pm
> we will be playing music related to our time periods and classical.
>
> The first show (tomorrow) features the Whiskey Bards, the Musician's
> Guild of Loch Salaan, Medieval Baebes, Gypsy Flamenco and more. This
> is done through Live365.com and all musicians are paid their
> royalties.
>
> Please (I beg of you) forward this to lists out of kingdom as the
> internet is everywhere, and I am looking for SCA musicians who have
> music that they want played on the air. Unsigned musicians are
> welcome as long as they have a decent recording and fill out the
> forms.
>
> The address is phxinternetradio. com. Click the link to play music.
> It's that easy.
>
> Contact me at monica.banks @pcmail .maricopa. edu {remove spaces}
>
> Please tune in and give me your feedback.
>
> Thanks for your attention,
> THL Wynne   >>>>

--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas