[Sca-cooks] Rabbit meat source

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Sat Jan 20 17:01:34 PST 2007

If you look around, you might be able to find a small producer who can
supply you with all you need. Rabbits breed like, well, rabbits, and
if you give a small producer warning, they can breed up enough for
your feast. You often, too, can have the choice of whether they're
live, freshly dressed, or frozen. That's what I did for Ras' feast-
except we got them live and butchered them ourselves- and I have the
scar to prove it ;-)

Check wih your local county extension office- they'll often know about
small producers in your area.