[Sca-cooks] Char Siu recipe OOP but back OT

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Mon Jan 22 06:25:32 PST 2007

There's a recipe in the Andalusian cookbook webbed on His Grace's site
called something like "kinds of roasts" which is marinated and grilled.  My
copy of the recipe (and a redaction) are on my work computer, but I'll
contribute it to your list, if you like.  We did it once for a part of lunch
at an event, and cooked it on skewers....
--Maire