[Sca-cooks] Yule Celebrations

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Tue Jan 23 18:17:04 PST 2007

Fine! Take my name in vain, when I'm not even "here" to defend it, let alone
understand the original joke!
My brother hasn't carved his initials into anything, as far as I know.
Dunno about Huette's brother.  What about your male relations, Lainie?
--Maire, home and *not* listening to the State of the Union speech....