[Sca-cooks] military commissaries

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Jan 28 13:03:07 PST 2007

Vithe suggested:
<<< Check your asian markets.  I got whole rabbit frozen for less
than $2/
lb. If you have a military base close, you might try at the commessary.
In the Washington DC area, they also have whole frozen bunny.  >>>

I've heard these suggested before, but you have to be U.S. military
or retired military or a military dependent to use one of the
commissaries, right?

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas