[Sca-cooks] spit jack

Nancy Kiel nancy_kiel at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 30 08:06:28 PST 2007

I'm assuming you wouldn't want to make a clockjack to go with a portable
oven, since the mechanism needs to be attached to something that won't move.
  My understanding is that the jacks are weight-driven, just like clocks, so
maybe clockmaking info would be of help.

Nancy Kiel
nancy_kiel at hotmail.com
Never tease a weasel!
This is very good advice.