[Sca-cooks] Royalty, was: Sad news from Atlantia

Terri Morgan online2much at cox.net
Mon Jan 1 17:52:22 PST 2007

> >...but the best I have seen was Alys Katherine.

> But wasn't that the point at which she stopped running
> A&S classes at Pennsic, with unfortunate consequences
> for a year or two? She was very good at that too.

No, the year that she finally stopped running A&S at Pennsic (after a long
and distinguished run of office and long past the point at which she needed
a break) was the year that she told a sweet and noble young man that he
could fight for her in Crown Tourney and she ended up returning to Pennsic
the following year as the Queen.

As it happens, the same thing happened the after that to a couple who'd been
on staff long-term and who said they needed a break, too.

> Some people have no sense of priorities.

Judgement.
Based on incomplete facts.
(However, I do agree that she did about the best job that has ever been done
so far in running the huge pool of classes and A&S activities at Pennsic.)

Hrothny