[Sca-cooks] Sugar WAS Spices in England

Stanza693 at wmconnect.com Stanza693 at wmconnect.com
Tue Jan 2 08:19:13 PST 2007

Someone asked about buying sugar cane.  Believe it or not, I saw packages of
sugar cane in my local Safeway on New Year's Eve.

You might check there.  They were selling single 8 inch pieces of stalk right
beside the brown sugar cone.  I doubt you'd get much out of that size stalk
except for the "chew it and spit out the pulp" pleasure that someone else
mentioned.  I didn't check the price on either because I was on a quest for
something else and it just happened to catch my eye.

Constanza Marina de Huelva
Fountain, Colorado