[Sca-cooks] Santa bring any cool cooking stuff?

Pixel, Goddess and Queen pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Tue Jan 2 11:18:15 PST 2007

Not exactly--my biological parent just sent a check, which has been
allocated to the fund for the giant new TV and TV stand, but the in-laws
sent gift cards, one of which is to Borders, allowing me to buy more
cookbooks. ;-)

I'm actually in the process of getting RID of cooking stuff (and a
variety of other non-cooking things), because there is just way too much
stuff in my house. But with the combination of my pack-rate gene and the
fact that much of my extraneous stuff is bakery stuff from my mother or
her parents, all of whom are now gone, the process is almost physically
painful.

*sigh*

Margaret FitzWilliam