[Sca-cooks] Cooking Help Please!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa silvina at allegiance.tv
Wed Jan 3 06:12:14 PST 2007

Joshua, from a beginner to medieval cooking myself, politeness works a lot
better here than demands and exclamations.  Your requests were pretty
ambiguous and you seem to refuse to respond to requests for more
information.  To give you a bit of a reason for a need for more specific
information, many of the recipes discussed here range from middle eastern to
early russian, early german, all the way through Elizabethan times in
various countries.  Different areas bring different recipes and these
recipes change and develop over the years, often becoming new recipes.  With
more and more interaction between different areas, new cuisines were
introduced to the different areas.  Therefore, a specific time period and/or
a specific area would give us a better chance of giving you the information
you seek.  Medieval recipes in general covers way too many time periods and
way to many areas for us to be able to assist you with your request.

Elizabeta