[Sca-cooks] Thought this was an amusing article

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 3 11:08:38 PST 2007

After some reflection, I don't see this is being any harder on Jews than
anyone else.

In my family, it was the advent of Margarine that was hailed as the
culinary miracle.  Just a family preference I think, one could have
bread and "butter" with a meat meal, huzzah!  But nowadays they do make
non-trans-fat Margarine.  I'll have to procure some from Whole Foods and
do some pie crust experiments.

The best pie crusts are made with lard anyway.  Treif-o-rama!

Selene