[Sca-cooks] what do you do with Quinces?

chawkswrth at aol.com chawkswrth at aol.com
Thu Jan 4 12:07:21 PST 2007

Warning; I am in all possibilities, about to ask a stupid question.

I have seen these boxes of tiny yellow quinces in the store, at rather high prices, considering. There may be about a dozen or so in a box, and the price hovers from 2.50 to 3, per box.

What can you do with them, and how many would it take to do them right?  Five pounds of them would be rather...pricey...for an experiment.

Thanks!
Helen
Who has a pink flowering quince bush-and I have gotten *one* green quince off of it in ten years....