[Sca-cooks] OT - Another web/Internet oddity?

rattkitten rattkitten at hughes.net
Thu Jan 4 19:35:58 PST 2007

Hehehe Thanks for the um... Tip.

And in the spirit of that I can clear up the missing words....
See I Snipped it. I just didn't type in the word SNIP...
Sorry for the confusion.

Stefan li Rous wrote:
> Nichola replied to me: (I'll respond to the rest of his message later)

snip

Nichola Buscelli
It's Italian, and Masculine.  Although I can't for the life of my
remember the Document that I got it from but it was from an SCA
supported website.  And I know that it was some kind of Census.

And No I don't care either way.  I promise not to take any fences.
Although I do need one for the backyard....