[Sca-cooks] sugar cane

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Fri Jan 5 23:32:03 PST 2007

As I understand it, sucrose will trigger insulin production and will produce
a feeling of satiation, both of which fructose isn't supposed to do.  The
calorie count is about the same.  I didn't get into the difference because
we've flogged that horse a time or two previously and cane juice and cane
sugar are sucrose.

Bear