[Sca-cooks] Knitting?

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Tue Jan 9 17:10:53 PST 2007

I'm making a couple of those, too, out of the requisite tacky yarn and
everything, and actually thinking of doing some (nicer ones) in the colors
of our local college football team (Grizzlies--colors are maroon and grey),
at the request of a friend, who's a rabid fan of both the team and the show.
But no, that's not what I'm making Lainie...dunno if she's even a fan.  ;o)
What the heck, though, it's all shiny....
--Maire