[Sca-cooks] Helloooo???

Nick Sasso grizly at mindspring.com
Tue Jan 9 19:49:59 PST 2007

-----Original Message-----
>I believe so. He's actually being relatively well-behaved at the
>moment, at least by previously established standards. I figure, give
>him a few more days to get comfortable... ;-)

Also, the other list members have been very restrained and calm when
replying to his posts.

--
Brighid ni Chiarain  < < < < < <

If it goes to critical mass and thermal implosion, please give us warning as
key characters may end up in other locations next.  Don't need the
blow-by-blow unless it is really entert . . . . educational for us to learn
how to better interact with each other.

niccolo difranceso