[Sca-cooks] Slow Cooker Cookbook was Cold weather foods

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Tue Jan 16 05:31:55 PST 2007

Gunthar asked about cold weather foods
which reminded me this am that I ought to post a note about
a slow cooker cookbook that finally arrived.
It's Beth Hensperger's Not Your Mother's Slow Cooker
Cookbook. I ordered a hardbound copy which took
months to arrive, but the paperback is readily available.
350 recipes, including lots of ethnic and international recipes
which weren't in cookery books a generation ago. It's worth a look
if you like or use a slow cooker. Amazon allows you
to look inside the book so you can check out the contents before
buying. Coming soon is Not Your Mother’s Slow Cooker Recipes for Two
for those in smaller households.

Johnnae