[Sca-cooks] Claudia Roden (was: Santa bring any cool cooking stuff?)

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Tue Jan 16 09:14:28 PST 2007

Claudia Roden has written a number of great books.
Her latest is Arabesque: A Taste of Morocco, Turkey and Lebanon.
http://www.slate.com/id/2154968/?nav=navoa
There are profiles at:
http://www.ecookbooks.com/chefs.html
http://www.penguin.co.uk/nf/Author/AuthorPage/0,,1000013895,00.html
Pay attention as her titles vary somewhat between the UK and USA editions.

Johnnae