[Sca-cooks] Mumming/Theatricals at feasts

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 11:52:38 PST 2007

When our Barony hosted Twelfth Night last year, I tried to do something of
the sort.  The theme was the elements...so I had four people, one
representing each element who did a presentation during the feast...each one
introduced a course.  I had them wearing a kind of tabard, mask and circlet
of leaves/flowers/etc. in the colors of the element...and one of our poetry
laurels wrote some wonderful verses that each "element" read.  It seemed to
go off very well.

Kiri