[Sca-cooks] Sca-cooks Digest, Vol 9, Issue 76

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius1 at verizon.net
Sun Jan 21 16:22:33 PST 2007

On Jan 21, 2007, at 6:58 PM, Saint Phlip wrote:

> Better check your sources. I read recently that the "high rate of
> tooth decay" may have been considerably less than we moderns suppose.

I've come to the conclusion that anybody who thinks they know much in
the way of empirical fact is eventually in for some enormous
surprises...

> Who invented the
>> hamburger? The cave men or New Havenites? (Mind you my mother was
>> born
>> and raised there!)
>> Susan
>
> Which- among the cavemen, or among the New Havenites? And, is there a
> difference?
>
> ;-)

It depends on whether the cavemen are Yale undergrads or graduates of
The Yale School of Business.

"I'll have the roast duck with the mango salsa..."

Adamantius

eat cake!"
"Confessions", 1782

Holt, 07/29/04