[Sca-cooks] Yule Celebrations

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Tue Jan 23 18:21:06 PST 2007

At 06:17 PM 1/23/2007, you wrote:
>Fine! Take my name in vain, when I'm not even "here" to defend it, let alone
>understand the original joke!

 From the opening credits of Python's Holy Grail...

>My brother hasn't carved his initials into anything, as far as I know.
>Dunno about Huette's brother.  What about your male relations, Lainie?

My brother carved his name into Dad's bookcase once, and got the most
ferocious spanking, but I don't think he's ever been near a moose.
OTOH, my dad once *burned* his name into the side of their house in
Manitoba, using his eyeglasses. (Dad has really bad eyes.) I'm
surprised he survived the aftermath, knowing my grandfather...

>--Maire, home and *not* listening to the State of the Union speech....

I'm giving it a skip too, lest I damage my voice from the screaming.

'Lainie
-where's that moose? I have a toothbrush with his name on it...