[Sca-cooks] The Templars

Joshua McCoy myrddin at nerdshack.com
Wed Jan 24 13:45:20 PST 2007

Hi every one
Hi every one!  I have a bit of an odd question to ask.  Before I ask my question I would like to give you all the premises of my question.  I am doing research on The Nights Templar for a history book that I will eventually have published.  So with me not knowing what to really ask my self questions wise to help guide my own research leads me in to my question that have for all of you.  My question is, what question do all of have that I can use to guide my self in the research on The Nights Templar which will be used to wright my history book that will be published?

From,

Joshua McCoy