[Sca-cooks] estrella?

Mairi Ceilidh jjterlouw at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 26 17:03:21 PST 2007

So Gunthar (and anyone else), if you're going to be at Gulf Wars will we see
you volunteering at the battle field soup kitchen?  We can use all the
volunteers we can get.  One of our co-founders just passed away two weeks
ago today, so we will be doing some special things, I'm sure.

Mairi Ceilidh, missing my side-kick badly

>Is anyone going to estrella this year?
>cailte

I can't make it this year. But I'll be at
Gulf Wars.

If you are going to Estrella, take a couple of hours
and volunteer at the Courtesy Center or whatever
it's called. They provide hot soup, sandwiches,
snacks, drinks and such to the poor folk who
stand guard or gate duty sometimes far away from
everyone.

I salute the wonderful lady who created it.

Gunthar