[Sca-cooks] Estrella water

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Jan 31 19:42:38 PST 2007

Mordonna explained:
<<< This year the War is being moved to a completely new site.  The
old sites
were not so persnickety about the grey water, but in the off season,
this
site is a working alfalfa farm, and they are really choosy about what
goes
into the groundwater ...>>>

This is something I expect more of in an area growing food crops. Or
is alfalfa now a food crop? :-)

What is this new site like? Is it just bunch of big, open fields? Or
are there actually some trees?

I've only been to Estrella once, 17? years ago and that was at the
original Estrella Park site. I was camping with one of the Phoenix
baronies, so it is also likely that I'm remembering more trees than
were actually at most of the original site.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com