[Sca-cooks] OOP(?): Fragrant Candle Cookies

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Jan 2 00:05:43 PST 2007

Liz replied to my questions with:

<<< In a message dated 12/23/2006 9:39:04 A.M. Central Standard Time,
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com writes:

Did you  create a handout for this class? Or have you written, or
would you  be willing to write an article on this for the  Florilegium?

I didn't have a handout per se, I used an overhead with maps and
sheets  with
bullet points.  I had it set up for a PowerPoint type of
presentation,  but
couldn't work out availability for the equipment.  I can see about
printing it
to pdf for sharing, but that will have to take place sometime after  the
first of the year.  >>>

I do now have a program on my Mac which translates PDF files to Word
format, although it sometimes does an incomplete job. However only a
few people in my audience probably have a method to look at
PowerPoint formatted files. They don't tend to translate to other
formats well.

Unfortunately, most overheads are just short notes and illustrations
touching on the main points. They may or may not stand alone without
the talk itself.  However, send me what you have once you translate
it to PDF format and we'll see. Better still would be using the foils
and notes you have to develop an article. An article is also more
likely to get republished in newsletters and such.

Thanks,
    Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas