[Sca-cooks] Buddha's Hand

Stanza693 at wmconnect.com Stanza693 at wmconnect.com
Tue Jan 2 08:42:40 PST 2007

IIRC, the newest Iron Chef America (Battle Citrus) was shown on New Year's
night.  (I guess it was Bobby Flay night as they had 3 Iron Chefs and 2
Throwdowns back to back.)  It was Flay vs. Vincencz and they both used Buddha's Hand,
mostly in sauces.  As I said, there were 3 in a row last night, so it might
have been a re-run from 2005, but I think the re-runs were Battle Buffalo &
Battle Duck.  According to the Food Network site, F vs. V will replay at 9 p.m. on
Thursday, Eastern Time, of course.

Kids were busy screaming at the time, but I think, Alton Brown's commentary
was that the peel was sweeter than the flesh.  The Chairman also paced and
watched while carrying a Buddha's hand.

A sus ordenes,
Constanza Marina de Huelva