[Sca-cooks] FW: odd documentation request

King's Taste Productions kingstaste at comcast.net
Thu Jan 4 14:27:57 PST 2007

I have given him the name of Wynkyn de Worde's 1513 "Book of Carving", but
couldn't find it in a quick web search.  I said of course they knew about
it, but what culture called it by which name, I don't know, but I'm sure
will be fun to figure out.

Can anyone else give some insight here?

Off to a distant 12th Night - be back on Sunday,
Christianna