[Sca-cooks] FW: [MR] Citation Cheat sheet

Mike C. Baker kihebard at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 30 08:48:35 PST 2007

> On 1/30/07, NeedleznPinz <needleznpinz at charter.net> wrote:
> > This link was on another elist...
> > http://www.chicagomanualofstyle.org/tools_citationguide.html
> >
> > Print it out for your use and keep it in a safe place.  It will be
> > great for writing up documentation and research papers.
>
> Also recommended by myself:
>
> http://ottobib.com/
> Auto-magically generates MLA, Turbian, and APA citations
> based solely on ISBN.  A true time-saver for books!
>
> http://www.easybib.com/
> Fill-in-the-blank citations for just about any source.  About
> as simple to use as such a service can be, but only creates MLA types.
> Also has Premium service that I've never used.
>
> > Susanna
> ----asim
> The Politics of Dancing: http://apostate.raqsstorm.org

While I have not checked these links out myself, *anything* that
improves the quality (and ease) of generating documentation sounds good
to me!

PERSONAL NOTICE:  I'll be disconnecting from my hi-speed connection in
just about two hours, in order to turn in equipment and begin loading
for the move to Naperville, Illinois (new contract).  With any luck,
I'll be back "on the air" Thursday morning.

Adieu, Amra / ttfn - Mike / Pax ... Kihe

Mike C. Baker
Opinions? I'm FULL of 'em
alt. e-mail: KiheBard at hotmail.com  OR MCBaker216 at cs.com
   Buy my writings!:   http://www.lulu.com/WizardsDen