[Sca-cooks] Booth help at Pennsic - OT, OOP

devra at aol.com devra at aol.com
Sun Jul 1 17:41:05 PDT 2007

Due to a lot of people being unable to come to Pennsic (she's moving to Oklahoma that week - is that any kind of excuse? I ask you!) I am looking for help running my bookstore there. Terms are $6 per hour, 10% discount on any purchases, and lunch or dinner if you're there when we fetch it. Please reply privately so as not to waste bandwidth. Thanks.

Devra the slightly hysterical