[Sca-cooks] Cooking with fire.

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 13 10:36:35 PDT 2007

>I recall us agreeing that it would be Monday as well.
>
>   Elizabeth

Okay, Monday. Sorry, I've visited other worlds since then.

>Speaking of which, any suggestions? I was thinking of working out of
>Anthimus, but if you guys have some other suggestions, I'd be glad to
>hear them.

I wasn't planning on any source in particular. We'll probably
spin a couple of chickens and a boneless leg of lamb.
And help out with other stuff. Probably also make some lemon
syrup for drinks. But we're always willing to do more or
bring more stuff.

Gunthar