[Sca-cooks] Potluck and Campfire Cookery

Lilinah lilinah at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 14 08:39:19 PDT 2007

I'll be busy Monday all afternoon and evening cooking and serving, so
guess i won't be able to make it to the pot luck...

My Pennsic schedule so far:
On Friday the 3rd I'm arriving.
(Saturday is a day of... rest?)
On Sunday the 5th I'm taking the West Kingdom meal plan cooks, the
fabulous V&V (Vittoria and Vyncent) shopping for their food
necessities - and i'll be buying mine as well.
On Monday the 6th  i'm cooking a dinner for the West Kingdom Royals
and Their guests. It's a small dinner - about a dozen - and i'm doing
period Middle Eastern food, because the Queen is doing a "Persian"
reign.
On Tuesday the 7th i'm going to the Indian feast.

I have no evenings planned between the 8th and the 11th... (Midnight
Madness on the 8th?)

And i've offered to help Devra with her shop - i gotta look over the
class schedule and get back to her with my available days. Yeah, i
know you're here, Devra :-) I've got an event today, so i'll get to
you tomorrow with specifics.

--
Urtatim (that's err-tah-TEEM)
the persona formerly known as Anahita