[Sca-cooks] Foods for hot weather....

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Thu Jul 19 14:23:52 PDT 2007

For those that would like a few mundane ideas for meals or dishes that work
in hot weather, Mark Bittman did an article that appeared in yesterday's
New York Times. It's called "Summer Express: 101 Simple Meals Ready in
10 Minutes or Less"
http://www.nytimes.com  and click on the dining/food link on the left.

I thought people might like the link.

Johnnae