[Sca-cooks] TI Article

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Fri Jul 20 02:17:01 PDT 2007

The article also used the original version of Food in History and not
the revised edition.
But if the article was written several years ago and not updated with
more recent sources,
she might have missed it. Actually the new edition/translation that
Scully did of La Varenne
has several helpful notes on peas and pea recipes, but one has to read
the footnotes carefully.

Johnnae