[Sca-cooks] liquors, was Pennsic addresses

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Jul 22 18:01:50 PDT 2007

I just got a copy of digest vol. 15, issue 30 (Thanks Urtatim!) and
saw that I did indeed want that since it had the contact info for
several of you folks who will be at Pennsic.

Alys commented:
<<< My arms say
my name - two Catherine wheels over a fleur de lys (one lys - in other
words, a lys.) >>>

Ooooh. Sigh. I'm glad you explained that though, since I've probably
seen your arms before and didn't catch that.

<<< I've got some great coffee liqueur - one (with vodka) which has
aged for a
year, and one with white brandy which is about two months old.  Ask for
samples.  >>>

I've also got two flasks of the Krupnik which I made several years
ago, already packed, so it too, is well aged. And I too, would be
happy to pass it out for sampling. This has a strong cinnamon flavor
to it. I use "true" cinnamon and vanilla beans. I thought that the
ingredients were at least period, but I've come to doubt the vanilla
actually is. However, I've gotten many nice compliments from those
who have tasted it.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas