[Sca-cooks] So, what are you bringing to the Cook's Potluck?

Etain1263 at aol.com Etain1263 at aol.com
Mon Jul 23 15:50:00 PDT 2007

In a message dated 7/23/2007 1:06:46 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
countgunthar at hotmail.com writes:

and
picking up a couple of boneless legs of lamb and

I'm not sure...but would these be available without special order in this
area?  I've never looked for great honking pieces of meat to spit, so I  don't
really know.   I just know that these are regular "grocery  stores" and might
not keep things like boneless leg of lamb in  stock.   Anyone else know?
Phlip??

Etain...who has NO idea what she's bringing....