[Sca-cooks] So, what are you bringing to the Cook's Potluck?

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Mon Jul 23 15:56:51 PDT 2007

Oh- and the Easiest way to get to Giant Eagle is to go out to 422 and
turn right. Stay straight, ignore all the overpasses, etc, and after a
while, it will be on your left.

--
Saint Phlip

Heat it up
Hit it hard
Repent as necessary.

Priorities:

Denial of evidence is not refutation of evidence.

Blessed be the self-righteous, for they shall inherit themselves.