[Sca-Cooks] Pasties article in the new T.I.

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 27 13:35:28 PDT 2007

NOT MERELY NO, BUT HELL NO.  I was the one on "The Secret Life Of...
Pie" and I did NOT write that article.  Maybe I should have done one first.

I supplied sources about meat pies and pasties, literary and culinary,
which they recited dutifully, and then cut to the video of me 'n' Big
Jim.  But  I made NO claim on-air that it was a medieval recipe.

I have not yet figured out how to get my older model TiVo to talk to my
computer or I would send you a video of the segment to back up my above
statements.

Selene Colfox