[Sca-cooks] Sugar and rice in Iberia

Diane & Micheal Reid dmreid at hfx.eastlink.ca
Thu Jul 5 17:11:34 PDT 2007

 So in essence we are agreed that rice was in Spain, simply debating when it
began proper full agricultural distribution. So is it a ?? Maybe ponderance
until further evidence presents itself.
 Personaly I like the idea that Spain got sold for a bowl of rice to the
Moors. ya I know simply funny is all considering some teachings I know.
 Cealian