[Sca-cooks] OOP: Flame that Kitchen Aid

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Fri Jul 6 06:13:48 PDT 2007

I suppose since they sit out on the counter all the time
in many kitchens, people get ideas and that leads to decorating.
And if one has an older one then maybe this spruces it up.
Does it strike you that many of these seem to be male oriented?
I have also noticed that
the range of basic colors has increased since I bought mine.

Johnnae