[Sca-cooks] OOP: Flame that Kitchen Aid

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius1 at verizon.net
Fri Jul 6 19:40:04 PDT 2007

On Jul 6, 2007, at 10:54 AM, Susan Fox wrote:

> OK, how would you do this in a "female oriented" way?  How to express
> MORE POWER without grunting testosterone?   My first thought is Wonder
> Woman.

Hmmm. Maybe. Probably not enough people would recognize a Modesty
Blaise decal today, more's the pity. To say nothing of Lola Montez...

>   OR maybe Barbie.

<choke> I assumed you wanted a positive image...

I STR that the legendary novice nun/martial artist Wing Chun is often
popularly believed to have been a noodle and bean curd maker and
vendor before it became necessary for her to learn to defend herself,
and some of her mixing and kneading techniques have been alleged to
have been incorporated into the martial arts system that bears her name.

But, again, we've got the problem of recognition.

So what's all this about grunting testosterone anyway? Everybody
knows testosterone doesn't grunt; it sings in the barely audible note
of a heavy steel spring under almost unimaginable tension, awaiting
release.

"Don't make us go back to our liberal city home with tales of
prejudice and bigotry in the heart of Caid!!!"

Adamantius