[Sca-cooks] Cooking with fire.

April Page alpage1225 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 13 09:54:51 PDT 2007

I recall us agreeing that it would be Monday as well.

  Elizabeth

Saint Phlip <phlip at 99main.com> wrote:
  Thought I'd said Monday, but I'm good with whatever you guys want.
Just make a decision, because I'll also be hosting a Byzantine
gathering, and I need to let those folks know when, as well as have
time to come up with some Byzantine noshes ;-)

Speaking of which, any suggestions? I was thinking of working out of
Anthimus, but if you guys have some other suggestions, I'd be glad to
hear them.

On 7/13/07, Michael Gunter wrote:
> >just want to announce that we'll have a big firebox and will be
> >playing with food and fire at July Coronation next weekend in
> >fair AnTir.
>
> >--AM
>
> That sounds great. Good luck and have fun. And if anyone
> is going to Pennsic we'll be holding pretty much an all day
> fire cookery class/demo/participation on Tuesday (?) followed
> by the Cooks Potluck that evening in Philp's camp.
>
> Do I have those details correct?
>
> Gunthar

Saint Phlip

Heat it up
Hit it hard
Repent as necessary.

Priorities:

Blessed be the self-righteous, for they shall inherit themselves.