[Sca-cooks] garnishes

rattkitten rattkitten at hughes.net
Mon Jul 16 19:43:01 PDT 2007

Serena,
Oooohh it would like make my century if you would just Lob that whole
file my way!!!!  I am into garnishing and LOVE IT!!!!!  Period and Non
Period.  But then I like to play with my food so there ya go.
I might bop into the discussion in a bit but I just happened to see that
offer and had to ask!!!!
Mememememe!!!!

Nichola
PS Thanks for the PDF file BTW.  I'll print it and save it ;)