[Sca-cooks] Foods for hot weather....

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Wed Jul 18 08:20:14 PDT 2007

Speaking of humors I have sitting here but not read yet a copy
of
Passions and Tempers. A History of the Humours by Nora Arikha.
It's looks rather interesting and there is so little on the topic in
terms of a modern history.
Here's the NYT review
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/07/08/books/review/Nuland.html?ex=1184904000&en=48288da4785d38ff&ei=5070

I suspect that many at least in my area are busy sewing or constructing
something
for the War. It starts in like 10 days.
It's Art Fair season in Ann Arbor so at least we had rain yesterday
(first in July).
It's been so dry here that we've not mowed in a month.

Johnnae